If you want to change your payment information, please follow these instructions. Remember, this is only if you purchased a plan in our website www.fanatiz.com. If you purchased it via our mobile apps (iOS and Android) or via Roku, you will have to update your payment information on your Apple, Google or Roku profile.
Change payment method via web:
1. Go to www.fanatiz.com and Log In (on your computer click "Login" in the top right corner, in a mobile device tap the three bars on the left and then "Login").
2. Click on "Profile" (on your computer it's on the top right corner, in a mobile device tap the three bars on the left and then "Profile").
3. Go to "Add card" on the right side of your screen.
4. Enter the data of the new card.
5. Once you have entered the new card, you must delete the old one by clicking on the trash icon right next to it.
6. You have updated your card information.
Change payment method via Android:
1. On your Android tablet or phone, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap on the Menu (), Payment Methods and select More Payment Settings.
3. If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
4. Under the payment method you want to edit, tap Edit.
5. Make your updates.
6. Tap Update.
Change payment method via iOS:
1. Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
3. Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information).
4. Update a payment method: Tap the payment method, then edit your information. Make sure that your information matches what's on file with your financial institution. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, edit your billing information in the Wallet app.
5. Add a payment method: Tap Add Payment Method. You might see a suggestion to add a card that you use with Apple Pay. (If you add a new credit or debit card, you might see an option to add the new card to Apple Pay).
6. Remove a payment method: Tap Edit, then tap the Remove icon or swipe left and tap delete.
7. Change the order of your payment methods: Tap Edit, then use the move order icon to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.
Change payment method via Roku:
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. Note: If you cannot sign in to your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
3. Click or tap the Update button under Payment method.
4. Complete all fields and submit. When updating, re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address and phone number should be completed).
To check where you subscribed please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.fanatiz.com.
2. Login to your account (on your computer click en "Login" on the top right corner, on your phone tap the three bars on the left and select "Login").
3. Go to your profile (on your computer click on "Profile" on the right top corner, on your phone tap the three bars on the left on the left and select "Profile").
4. On the "Payment Information" section below "Payment Method" you should be able to see where you subscribed.
|Payment Method||Where you Subscribed|
|Apple Inapp Purchase||App iOS|
|Google Play Store||App Android|