Changing your payment method depends on the platform on which you subscribed to Fanatiz. In this note you will find ways to change your payment method via web. In case you subscribed to Fanatiz via Google Play or App Store, you need to follow the steps provided by those companies.
To check where you subscribed follow these steps:
1. Go to www.fanatiz.com
2. Login your account (on your computer click on "Login" on the top right corner, on your phone tap on the three lines on the left and then select "Login").
3. Go to your profile (on your computer click on "Profile" on your top right corner, on your phone tap on the three lines on the left and then select "Profile").
4. On "Payment Information" under "Paymenth Method" you should be able to see where you subscribed.
|Payment method||Where you subscribed|
|Apple Inapp Purchase||App iOS|
|Google Play Store||App Android|
- Go to www.fanatiz.com and Log In (on your computer click "Login" in the top right corner, in a mobile device tap the three bars on the left and then "Login").
- Click on "Profile" (on your computer it's on the top right corner, in a mobile device tap the three bars on the left and then "Profile").
- Go to "Add card" on the right side of your screen.
- Enter the data of the new card.
- Once you have entered the new card, you must delete the old one by clicking on the trash icon right next to it.
- You have updated your card information.
- On your Android tablet or phone, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the Menu (), Payment Methods and select More Payment Settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Under the payment method you want to edit, tap Edit.
- Make your updates.
- Tap Update.
- Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information).
- Update a payment method: Tap the payment method, then edit your information. Make sure that your information matches what's on file with your financial institution. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, edit your billing information in the Wallet app.
- Add a payment method: Tap Add Payment Method. You might see a suggestion to add a card that you use with Apple Pay. (If you add a new credit or debit card, you might see an option to add the new card to Apple Pay).
- Remove a payment method: Tap Edit, then tap the Remove icon or swipe left and tap delete.
- Change the order of your payment methods: Tap Edit, then use the move order icon to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. Note: If you cannot sign in to your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
- Click or tap the Update button under Payment method.
- Complete all fields and submit. When updating, re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address and phone number should be completed).