Welcome to Fanatiz on your Amazon Fire! Use this article to learn how to set up and log out of your account.
Fanatiz is available in the following versions of Amazon Fire TV: Fire TV (Gen 2), Fire TV Stick (Gen 2), Fire TV Stick (Gen 3), Fire TV Cube.
You can find the app in the app store. For more information see: fntz.co/amazon
To buy and install an application:
1. Open the Amazon Appstore on compatible device.
2. Hit “Explore” and search Fanatiz. Then open the application's details page.
3. Enjoy Fanatiz in your Amazon Fire
To access the Fanatiz application:
1. Open the Amazon Appstore app on your device
2. Press "My apps" Your applications appear under the "Most recent", "A-Z" and "Not installed" tabs
3.Search and press the Fanatiz logo when it appears. If it does not appear, see above.
4. Enjoy Fanatiz in your Amazon Fire
For your consideration:
- If the application does not appear, drag your finger down from the top of the screen to check the new items. If you have not received a purchase confirmation via email, check your order history and update your payment method if necessary.
- Some applications require up to four times more than the indicated free space to install them properly.
- If you have an installation problem, try freeing up space on the device before trying to install the application again.
- The device needs to connect to the Internet periodically to access certain downloaded content. In the case of applications that use our digital rights management system, you must connect your device to the Internet every 60 days.